JOY SUMMER CAMP - 2012
Monday, July 30 -Thursday, August 2
9:00am - 3:00pm
Dive in and discover God’s underwater universe! Explore the depths of God’s
Word at JOY 2012 with
Operation Overboard – Dare To Go Deep With God!
In this action-packed adventure, your camper will swim with humpback whales and
seahorses, scuba through a vibrant coral reef, and take a personal submarine to the ocean
floor, where eels and octopi play. Through interactive lessons that are easy for campers to
apply to their lives today, they will “go deep” into God’s Word, exploring Bible stories of
people who revealed deep faith by knowing how to:
- Depend on God
- Dare to care
- Claim Jesus
- Choose to follow
Operation Overboard helps campers dare to go deep with God in all kinds of fun ways.
Divers will learn about faith using every learning style:
- Get ready to dive in during assembly time at Ocho’s Cove.
- Go deep with the key element of Bible fun at the Underwater Passage.
- Discover the underwater beauty of creative crafts at Aquatic Arts.
- Hang out in our knee-high wading pool at Noah’s Ark!
- Float around in fun and games at the High Tide Hangout.
- Take the music plunge at the Choral Reef.
- Enjoy aquatic themed snacks at the Diver’s Diner.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE - JULY 6, 2012
For more information, contact Tanya Sterling by email or 713-458-4702